The determinstic approach to structural design
Ordinary Differential Equations and physics simulation
- Achieve a computer tool with the following features:
- Real-time ODE based physics.
- Behavior-monitored structural elements and parameters.
- Real-time design visualization and designer interaction.
- Stochastic methods applied to different structural systems and probability-based evaluation of their reliability.
- Building forensics of existing or failed buildings
- Evaluate the adequateness of Lagrangian particle-based methods for engineering purposes.